Skip to content
Did you know?
- it is believed that the Kliprivierberg Nature Reserve is the largest Nature Reserve closest to a large metropolitan city in the world
- the land is owned by the Johannesburg City Council and is managed by Johannesburg City Parks and Zoo
- the Klipriviersberg Nature Reserve Association has been assisting the reserve in many ways for the past 30 years
- the land was sold to the Johannesburg City Council in 1942
- the Reserve is bisected by a perennial stream called the Bloubosspruit